The Angkor complex represents the entire range of Khmer art from the 9th to the 14th centuries, and includes a number of indisputable artistic master pieces (e.g. Angkor Wat, the Bayon, Banteay Srei,
- One Day Tours To Angkor Wat Temples Area
- Type of Tours: Private Tours
- Service provide: Transport with tour guide / out Tour guide on Options below
- Tour Itinerary :
- Morning = AM Pick up at hotel 5: Am to See sunrise at Angkor Wat then process compound Angkor Wat, then leading 12th century city of Angkor Angkot Thom, enjoy photo of south gate, Banyon four smiling faces of buddha each towers Bayon more than 200 Faces, then Baphoun Terrace of Leping King, Royal Place, other temple in city, luch time area temples then Lady temple Bantay Srei pink color temple, then back to Pre Rup for sunset to hotel .
this tour will let you enjoy test of cambodia Khmer ruin, history , culture dailly live of khmer
- Option 1: Transport with tours guide Service only.
|Transports + English tour guide||Number of persons||Pricing||Other Services|
|A/c car 4 seats + tour guide||1-3 Pax||$75||provide cold during the tours|
|A / c Van||4-10 Pax||$ 85||cold water durign the tours|
|Motomized- Tuk Tuk + tour guide||1-3 pax||$ 60||cold during the tours|
- Option 2: Transport with English Speaking Driver only.
|Transports + English Speaking Driver||Number of persons||Price||other services|
|Toyota 4 seats||1 - 3 pax||$ 45 USD||provide cold water during the tours|
|Mini Van 12 seats||5 - 9 Pax||$ 55 USD||provide cold water during the tours|
|mini Van 15 seats||6-12 Pax||$ 60 USD||Provide cold water during the tours|
- Note that: Ticket, temples Pass, Entrance fee Pay at your fee..!
- We fucus on Transport and tour guide service only for this trip
- Call: +855887272445
Enjoy some breft expaination below of temples and khmer
- The influence of Khmer art as developed at Angkor was a profound one over much of South-east Asia and played a fundamental role in its distinctive evolution.
- The Khmer Empire of the 9th-14th centuries encompassed much of South-east Asia and played a formative role in the political and cultural development of the region. All that remains of that civilization is its rich heritage of cult structures in brick and stone.